Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear Veiwers...

Hello! Beware of some mean people that hate me: Sammy is one of them! How can he think he likes candy more than me? Also dark neos! He hates me for no reason! Same with rainbow neos!(he calls me names like sugar head or cocoa head...well, you get the idea.) There is the copy cat! He (or she) made all you think he (or she) was me,Onewa80,sammy,carabu,and other bloggers! So the moral of this post is: don't think I go around dis-liking people for nothing!




- candy corn(formly candy bar during ordinary time)

5 comments:

Squiddy said...

Hey! Don't you ... me!

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

i didnt call you that. a hacker wanna be did.

Squiddy said...

oh... I didn't know...

Skullamanjaro Lover said...

wait, so sammy begin to do mean things?

Jairo said...

when ever i say ..., it means, well, it means when you just pause and just think to understand something. i wasnt calling you anything